In order to test its products internally for standards compliance and to evolve toward greater reliability CITEL has several test sites (France, USA, China) equipped with :
- Wave generators current up to 100 kA - 8/20µs
- Current waveform generators up to 100 kA - 10/350
- 1.2/50-8/20µs hybrid wave generators up to 20 kV/10 kA
- 400 Vac three phase low voltage network-Icc 1.5 kA / phase for coupling with pulsed current
- HT digital Oscilloscope fast
- Material for test environment (damp heat, climate, shock)
The G100K test generator in Reims (France) can produce exceptionally high impulse current of 100 kA and is used for testing structural lightning protection systems as well as Type 1 surge protectors.