Founded in 1937, CITEL is an industrial group which designs, manufactures and markets solutions for the protection of electrical equipment, data, and fixed and mobile telephony as well as for photovoltaic installations against transient overvoltages.
Discover examples of protections in stuation :
- Industrial sitesView application
- Wind TurbineView application
- Data CenterView application
- LED LightingView application
- Security systemsView application
- PV residential installationsView application
- PV industrial and public buildingView application
- PV power plants installationsView application
Our products selection
POE surge protectorMJ8-POE-A
The MJ8-POE is designed to protect sensitive data-processing equipment
connected to a POE (Power over Ethernet) network from transient
The MJ8-POE surge protector is deployed in signal network applications
with data transmission speeds of 100 and 1000 Mbps.
Type 1 PV surge protectorDS60VGPV-1500G/51
DS60VGPV/51 are type 1+2 heavy duty surge protectors are designed to protect against lightning surge voltages in photovoltaic power supply network. These protectors are recommended when a direct lightning strike is possible on the installation.